This compression causes overlapping of the breast tissue, which can sometimes hide a breast cancer.
Breast Imaging CME, AMA PRA CME & SA-CME, Continuing Experience
Mammograms take a single picture across the entire breast. Whereas 2-D mammography produces just a single picture of each breast, 3-D mammography takes multiple pictures of each breast from many angles.
During the imaging session, an X-ray tube moves in an arc around the breast, taking a volume set of images in a matter of seconds. The breast radiology specialist then reviews the clear, highly focused images of the breast tissue, layer by layer. The images below show the difference between a 2-D and 3-D mammogram of the same region.
You control the pace of study. Complete the program on your own schedule.
Print your certificate online. A balanced program of case and didactic presentations in breast imaging CME, covering Tomosynthesis, Ultrasound, MRI, and multimodality approaches with practical details.
- thesis printing paper quality?
- one page dissertation summary;
- gates millenium scholarship essays.
- writing review of related literature and study;
- nurses of world war 1 essays.
- karl marx thesis statement.
- Mayo Clinic Minute: 3 reasons you need a 3D mammogram.
Includes biopsy and breast imaging issues you face every day. Skip to content. Breast Imaging CME. Supervised reading for re-qualification.
3D Mammography at TRA-Olympia Women's Center
Online, On-Demand: Fit to your schedule. Donate Now.
- Authors and Disclosures;
- Genius™ 3D Mammography™ exam | Home : MyGenius3D;
- Why is it used??
- strong essay introductions.
- Featured Medical Services.
- What happens during a 3-D mammogram??
- literature review of research articles.
For Medical Staff. Lakeland Team Member. About Lakeland.
Careers at Lakeland. Contact Us.